Today’s Cody Underground Podcast Topics include:
1. @MichaelHaynes: “Ukraine still posing complex problems and increasing intensity. Oil is up and Gold; watch the Gold/Oil ratio. www.apmex.com/Commentaries/2630/…et-report-4-8-2014” Good stuff. I talk about $gold and $silver and Ukraine on my Cody Underground Podcast tonight. On Scutify.com, u guys are getting some incredible insights from MichaelHaynes, the CEO of Apmex, one of the foremost experts on physical $GOLD and $SILVER According to my sources at giant Mitsubishi, the labor strikes in the Platinum mines of South Africa have taken as much as 600,000 ounces off the market. The strike has been continuing since January 23, 2014. According to Mitsubishi, even with a range of 200,000 to 600,000 ounces not reaching the market will have market impact. Platinum is a key component in auto manufacturing and with rising auto production, there could be price impacts. (Mine status: tinyurl.com/ons5wdv)
2. Stocks have bitty bounce. Ukraine still flashing. But trying to run your portfolio on geopolitics and flashpoints is a recipe for disaster for you anyway.
3. Where are all the penny pot stock promoters now? $PHOT $CBIS $HEMP $MJNA Every single one of those penny pot stocks is down huge from when the penny stock lovers were bashing away at me for warning them to get the hell out of the pot penny stocks. Sigh.
4. Scutify.com Poll Time: Who’s more scared right now, the bulls or the bears? Everybody please answer here on the Scuttles. Thanks.
5. On another note, I am psyched to watch The Red Planet rise in the east at sunset tonight. Puts stuff in perspective. usat.ly/PHy6YM
6. Womens’ NCAA Championship. How long before players get paid? Will all players in all sports get paid the same? Will you be able to go to the highest bidding college for your individual services. Uconn vs Notre Dame for woment’s title tonight.