Don’t forget this week’s Live Q&A Chat with me at 2pm EST at https://tradingwithcody.com/chat.
- Markets Stat of the Day comes from @LunaticTrader: “Market cap loss since July 16, day before MH17 disaster and subsequent new round of sanctions on Russia: USA: -$700 billion, Germany: – $130 billion, Russia: – $85 billion, China: + $180 billion.” Correlation or causation or coincidence?
- Well-said! ‘We have the well known saying about “not letting a trade turn into an investment”. But it has a cousin brother in “don’t let an investment turn into a trade” by taking first 10% profit I can get only to see the stock double in the next year.’ @simonconstable wrote about this topic earlier this week in the WSJ. http://online.wsj.com/articles…
- I’ll be speaking and featured at a several workshops – Speaker: Cody Willard.
- Click here here to sign up so they know you came from me.
- I’m still doing homework on $HIMX but looking at that chart being near its lows and having recently ordered two pairs of $GOOG Google Glass for Scutify research, I’ll give you a feet-to-fire guess: I’d much rather be long than short this sucker into earnings, but as always, playing earnings is gambling.
- $FEYE‘s a high beta momentum name and with the sell off this morning, it got hit harder than it probably otherwise would have. I own a small posn from about $30. Holding it steady, not buying any more though.
- Let me know what you think of my latest podcast please. Am I nuts or are wearables about to take the App Revolution and the stocks in it to a whole new level? https://soundcloud.com/cody-willard/the-wearables-revolution